Monday, April 7, 2014

New Year, New Business, New Me!

Happy Spring to everyone!



I wanted to update everyone and let you know that I will now be posting and blogging on a regular basis!


Some new updates on me:


Graduated from UNM Fine Arts College in Dec. 2013 and I was selected as the student speaker!


Started my own business, Amy Ritchie Designs & Photography LLC Designed
and published my website: www.AmyRitchiePhotography.com


I am so excited to share these goals and dreams with you! It feel amazing to accomplish my goals and see my dreams become a reality! I find that it is never too late, or early, to create new dreams and goals and strive to make them happen! I am thankful for my family, friends, and everyone else who has helped me in life. Since I went live with my website I have been getting contacted and connected with new clients and customers. My website is based on my Photography, which is my main focus (no pun intended!) at the moment. I am wanting to grow and get as many new clients booked for photo sessions. I am open to new and unique photo needs and ideas so that I don't become a "normal" or boring wedding or portrait photographer.


As some of you know I am also a graphic designer. I have been creating graphically since I was 18 years old! Needless to say, I have had my fair share of designing logos, business cards, brochures cards, banners, billboards, clothing, heck, everything you can think of! I am looking to expand my graphic business along with my photography business. I wanted to have both as a business because they marry well. I can create photographs for a business as well as marketing and advertising materials. It is something I have always wanted to offer to clients. I am enjoying a school-free life at the moment. I am getting to learn and grow as a person and artist as well as a business owner. I learn new stuff every day, and I am so blessed for this opportunity.


Be sure to stay tuned for posts of pictures, inspiration, business info and lots of fun! I hope you return and follow my blog. And, if you have a blog, please let me know! I will return the favor. I hope all is well in your world.


Talk with everyone soon,


Amy Ritchie

No comments:

Post a Comment